book playlist,

"Six of Crows" Inspired Playlist

7:04 PM Deborah Embury 0 Comments



ART BY KEVIN WADA



One of my all-time favorite books, "Six of Crows" by Leigh Bardugo, is an absolutely stunning duology about six young adults who attempt to pull off a magical heist of epic proportions. The six characters are a diverse and eccentric cast: a powerful outcast, a witty gunslinger, a girl nicknamed "the Wraith", to name a few, and when these characters collide, the result is a brilliant story that had me reading late into the night.
So of course I had to make a playlist inspired by this story!
I've seen a couple playlists around and three of these songs were added from those lists, and a couple are recommendations from friends. There are also songs by some of my favorite artists, like The Lumineers and Mumford & Sons. At some point I'm going to make a followup playlist based on the second book, "Crooked Kingdom" but for now, enjoy the music!
Let me know if there are any songs you think would fit the books or characters! :)

30 Million Kruge
A "Six of Crows" inspired playlist

"Hopeless Opus" by Imagine Dragons
"My Blood" by Ellie Goulding
"I'll Be Good" by Jaymes Young
"M.I.A. by Paper Planes"
"Genghis Khan" by Miike Snow
"Control" by Halsey
"Gun Song" by The Lumineers
"Monster" by Mumford and Sons
"Power" by Bastille
"Mother and Father" by Broods
"Bravado" by Lorde
"Gone" by JR JR
"Don't Save Me" HAIM
"Weight in Gold" by Gallant
"Lately" by Ed Sheeran and Devlin
"Concrete Heart" by Great Lake Swimmers
"Runaway" by Ed Sheeran
"Goddess" by BANKS
"Could I Be" by Sylvan Esso
"Various Storms and Saints" by Florence + The Machine

You Might Also Like

0 comments: